2010 Pledge Card
You cannot designate an organization that is not listed in the 2010 CFC Charity List. Adding organizations not listed, or “write-ins” is prohibited by CFC regulations and donations to such organizations will be treated as undesignated funds. $2.00 minimum per pay period for payroll deductions.
How to Fill Out the 2009 CFC Pledge Card
1. Print your last name, followed by your first name and middle initial.
2. Check the corresponding box to indicate whether you are a civilian employee or in the military.
3. Print the name of your federal agency and office.
4. Print your social security number. NOTE: USPS employees may enter their Employee ID.
5. Print your work address, including the zip code.
6. Print your work telephone number.
7. In the appropriate military or civilian box, print the amount you would like deducted from each paycheck.
8. Multiply the amount deducted from each paycheck by the interval (12 months for military or 26 pay periods for civilian) to get your total gift. $2.00 minimum per pay period for payroll deductions.
9. If you wish to make a one-time donation by check or cash, indicate the amount on the line marked other. Make checks payable to the “Combined Federal Campaign” – not “CFC.”
10. Print the five-digit charity code of the charity (charities) or federated groups that you wish to designate your gift.
11. Specify the total dollar amount you wish to designate to each charity or federated group.
12. If you would like your name, home address and/or home email address to be provided to the charities you have designated, print your home address and/or email address in the recognition options box AND check the appropriate box.
13. Check the Pledge Amount box and enter your total gift amount to release the amount of your pledge(s) to your designated charities.
14. For payroll deductions only, sign and date the pledge card to authorize the deduction from your paycheck.
Back to Top of Page